OT: What do you do for a living?

  In an effort to strike up some conversation, I am curious what everyone does to keep their VW habit going (and hopefully to keep food on the table and the electric paid)?

  It is prolly well known where I work, but I will offer it nonetheless...  I work in the parts dept of a VW dealership in Oklahoma City, OK.  On the weekends, I tend to work at a VW shop nearby.  That is where my disappointment called a 'pickup' is, among other sundry VW bits...

  Well, what does everyone else do?  I know Kirsten works for a company that supplies metals, heavy and otherwise, Mark (Mardak) is a mechanist/mechanic, Tonnee is a Dad/student (IIRC), and beyond that I don't know a thing...  What do you do?

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---