OT: What do you do for a living?

I'm a glorified phone monkey (Tech Support) for Sun Microsystems.

My wife Katy runs (office manager) Wolfsburg Autowerks (a VW/Audi repair
shop in Boulder, CO)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)