OT: What do you do for a living?

I am a student at Iowa State majoring in Industial Technology. (An
engineer of all sorts w/ managerial training.) During the week between
classes I work in maintenance/custodial for the student union here. On
the weekends as most of you have figured out I am a "Parts
Professional" (LOL) for the Oreilly's in Boone, IA where I live.

Rhett