From: Ellen Northam [mailto:n3745n@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:22 AM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: What do you do for a living?

Tonee is in school to be an airline dispatcher, until his airline pulled
out of O'Hare he had been running their entire operation there.

I am a flight coordinator (glorified dispatcher) for an air ambulance
company.  In addition to air ambulance, we also transport organ and
tissue procurement teams in our fleet of suburbans or our aircraft.
Stress can be wonderful when dealing with a heart team coming back from
out of state and weather is getting worse at their destination with the
recipient waiting on the table (out of body time for a heart or a lung
is approx 6 hours).  All in all very rewarding.

Tonee's other half, Ellen