Anyone know the part number...?

> Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must
> have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occured to you that you
> don't go on forever. It must have been shattering, stamped into one's memory.
> And yet, I can't remember it.
> 		-- Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Dan,
  I never tried that way to activate it.  I will try it if and when it comes in though...

BTW, I just saw your signature...  I love that movie!  Tim Roth and Gary Oldman in one film, two of the best character actors on the screen at the moment...  Kind of a cult classic...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---