OT: What do you do for a living?

I'm wit you Dave, I like the older, but when in a pinch these days, reliability is the priority. And wit the corrado getting sick everyother month, It's nice to have around.

Tonee

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> I'm a VW Technican. and After working on VW all day you start to hate
> the cars

I hate the new ones.. (Sorry, Tonee)... The old ones last, and are better built... Sometimes I do freak out that my whole life is just shaped metal. But then I fix something on my car, and say to myself, "Now I remember why..."

Cheers,
David

---Chrome don't get you home.---

Elmhurst, IL.
93' Corrado VR6 (Baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
00' Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
94' Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber Grill*****