OT: What do you do for a living?

David Utley wrote:

>>I'm a VW Technican.  and After working on VW all day you start to hate
>>the cars
>>

>I hate the new ones..  (Sorry, Tonee)...  The old ones last, and are better built...  Sometimes I do freak out that my whole life is just shaped metal.  But then I fix something on my car, and say to myself, "Now I remember why..."
>
>Cheers,
>  David
>

>---Chrome don't get you home.---

Well on working hours I have to say "Volkswagens are the most reliable
car and they last a long long time and they are good cars with ever
little maintance".  there a good car ;-)      Off hours "Piece of S$$$.
I hate messing with these damn cars.  DAMN TDI DAMN BETTLE CONVERTABLE.
DAMN BRACKET BLOCKING THE WATER PUMP.