From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:01 PM
Subject: OT: What do you do for a living?

>   In an effort to strike up some conversation, I am curious what everyone does to keep their VW
habit going (and hopefully to keep food on the table and the electric paid)?

>   It is prolly well known where I work, but I will offer it nonetheless...  I work in the parts
dept of a VW dealership in Oklahoma City, OK.  On the weekends, I tend to work at a VW shop nearby.
That is where my disappointment called a 'pickup' is, among other sundry VW bits...

>   Well, what does everyone else do?  I know Kirsten works for a company that supplies metals,
heavy and otherwise, Mark (Mardak) is a mechanist/mechanic, Tonnee is a Dad/student (IIRC), and
beyond that I don't know a thing...  What do you do?