OT: What do you do for a living?

Since the list seems to comprise of BioNuclear Head Dept. managers and the like (I had no idea we so many high-ups in various companies! Why don't any of you work at a snowboarding company?) I gotta throw mine in there.
On the weekends I'm a receptionist for a real estate company, answering phones and making contracts and the like. Most nights and some days you can find me delivering pizzas for Domino's. In between all that I'm finishing up an Associates degree in Ski and Snowboad Business. 2 classes and a couple months to go!

Dan