From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:18 PM
To: Tonee Northam
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; area53@validpath.com
Subject: Re: Re: OT: What do you do for a living?

Unemployed computer geek currently back in school working on a Graphic
Design/Web Development AA degree. Hopefully more after that. Wife's
an RN.

Mike

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:33:35 -0700 (PDT), Tonee Northam

wrote:
> and here's one for the texans
>
> David Utley wrote:LOL... I think you are right,
coincidentally one of his children is named JACK, and lifts the Scirocco
when needed... :-)

> I need some clown thingies... ICONs, that is. I say Icons...
>
> David
> >
> > From: Tonee Northam
>
> > Date: 2004/10/14 Thu PM 01:27:12 EDT
> > To: area53@validpath.com, fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> > CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> > Subject: Re: OT: What do you do for a living?
> >
> > Did you forget to add your children? Manufacturing humanized monoclonal
antibodies? Planning on picking up where Dr. Frankenstein left off?

> > Tonee
> >
> > Jeff Toomasson wrote:
> > I'm a Validation Manager for a biotech company in the SF Bay Area
specializing
> > in designing and manufacturing humanized monoclonal antibodies, Protein
Design
> > Labs...Wife is in Marketing for Franklin Templeton Investments.
> >
> > Supporting the roc project is a huge f*$%ing juggling act that I'm sure
I'm

Grill*****

> ---Chrome don't get you home.---
>

> Elmhurst, IL.
> 93' Corrado VR6 (Baby)
> 00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
> 00' Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
> 94' Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
> *****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber
Grill*****

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)