NEW ROCC! and question

I got a new mk1 and it is insane! It's exactly what I was going to do with my black mk1, but already done. Both my black mk1 and green mk2 are sold now, so I'm down to 1 car. Here's the specs for those eager to know. If you don't feel like reading them, it can be summed up by saying this car can spank a stock 16v like it was a Geo.

Exterior:
BMW Silver w/ light metalic flake (needs to be wet sanded)
Kamei front spoiler w/ cut out for ram air or cold air intake
Zender side skirts and fender flares molded to the body
Zender rear spoiler
Hyper blue head lights with Hella H4 high beams

Running Gear:
Velocity 10.1 big brake conversion w/ ss DOT approved braided brake lines
Neuspeed race coilovers w/ Koni adjustable yellows in the rear
Neuspeed front upper strut bar
Eurosport front lower sway bar
New front control arms and bushings
Dual-tip stainless muffler on a Tectonics cat back exhaust w/ high flow cat and Eurosport headers
FF Transmission w/ 16v clutch and pressure plate
Lightweight flywheel
Short shifter w/ billet shift knob
Eurosport shifter linkage weight
New axles

The engine:
2.0 ABA block with TT conversion kit
1.8 Hydro head
Neuspeed 268 cam
New lifters
Autotech adjustable cam gear
Rapid valve cover w/ K&N PCV breather
Port-matched Weber TB
Fox intake
ADB Big Bore Intake pipe already tapped for nitrous
GTI fuel distr. w/ K&N air filter
Water box oil cooler
New water pump and housing w/ new water hoses
Poly front and rear motor mounts and new HD side motor mounts
8mm "Super Stock" supression core double silicon plug wires w/ New plugs, distributer cap, and rotor
New Aternator and Battery

Inside:
Leather Mitsu Starion seats
APC big tach w/ shift light
Sunpro Styleline white face water temp, oil pressure, air/fuel, and vacuum guages
Schroth/Sparco 4 point harnesses

Pics can be found here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1234591&page=1

Now for the question:
I removed the rear bumper as I like the look, but now the rear end bounces like crazy, just going down the road! (Gives me a mean forward rake though! ;) ) I have fully adjustable Koni yellows in the rear, how should I adjust them? I'm thinking more damping, less rebound. Also, how do I adjust them?

Dan