Front Crankshaft Seal

I'm about to start the replacement of the front crankshaft seal on my 1.8l 16v tomorrow.  Any tips or tricks (especially concerning the crankshaft bolt, i don't have an impact) that anyone wants to share with me to make the job easier.  The seal decided to crap out now, when I just replaced the timing belt and all the accessory belts 100 miles ago.

I've dug around in the archives a bit, so have some idea of what to expect.  Don't worry Anson, I'm going to try and get by without heating the crankshaft bolt :)

-Doug