OT: What do you do for a living?

Do you design them, or make sure that they are designed correctly?

Tonee

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
Just because the root word of "clone" is tucked in there doesn't mean anything
close to whatever it was your were implying... :)

All we do is design antibodies for treatment for various diseases and engineer
them so that the human body won't reject them...

Clear as mud?

JT