From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:02 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: What do you do for a living?

  In an effort to strike up some conversation, I am curious what everyone
does to keep their VW habit going (and hopefully to keep food on the table
and the electric paid)?

  It is prolly well known where I work, but I will offer it nonetheless...
I work in the parts dept of a VW dealership in Oklahoma City, OK.  On the
weekends, I tend to work at a VW shop nearby.  That is where my
disappointment called a 'pickup' is, among other sundry VW bits...

  Well, what does everyone else do?  I know Kirsten works for a company that
supplies metals, heavy and otherwise, Mark (Mardak) is a mechanist/mechanic,
Tonnee is a Dad/student (IIRC), and beyond that I don't know a thing...
What do you do?

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---