OT: What do you do for a living?

I'm kinda late on this one but here goes...

I'm in the Air Force (a.k.a. Chair Force, Air Farce) as an E-3.  Got a
wife and three kids here with me in Germany.  Hate Germany because I
don't have the funds to really enjoy Europe so I am stuck on base most
of the time where I can pay for things in USD instead of EURO which is
kicking the dollar's butt making everything off base 25% more expensive
than it should be.  Was that a runon sentence?  Anyway, I am glad for
one thing about my career bringing me here.  SCIROCCOS!  I never saw
one in the States.  I don't know why, maybe 'cause I was so interested
in muscle cars.  Well, I'm rambling.  I work on C-130 aircraft that are
old as dirt.  I specialize on the fuel systems.  Fixing leaks, changing
pumps and valves, crawling through wing tanks to fix components,
troubleshooting problems that involve fuel delivery to the engines, and
so on.  Sounds kinda cool if your not actually doing it.  Just imagine
taking a bath in kerosene when you have to go in tank.  Never been to
the desert.  Would like to go so I could feel like I'm serving my God
and my country instead of playing Halo when the planes aren't broke
(which is most of the time for us).  I think I'm better at Xbox than
anything.  Not much else to tell about my employment except that on the
side I do a little professional complaining.

Tsch?s (Bye in German),
Ben C.

--Honda; Because everyone else is doing it--