OT: What do you do for a living?

--- David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

>   In an effort to strike up some conversation, I am
> curious what everyone does to keep their VW habit going
> (and hopefully to keep food on the table and the electric
> paid)?

I work as a supply buyer for Liberty Savings Bank.  My main
job is to have all of our banking forms, envelopes,
letterhead etc. printed, as well as keeping our
approximately 50 branches supplied with them.  Brad is a
self-employed network engineer with clients throughout
southwest Ohio.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen