4k tranny?

I called German Transaxle, and turns out I am on crack alright...  Perhaps I
am thinking of when the went from the smaller drive flange seals to the
larger.  He confirmed that all 020s have rivets, so unless they have been
rebuilt, they are a possible problem spot eventually.  He also offered that
while the 16Vs have a larger input shaft, that was rarely a problem anyways.
And of course, he offered that a Quaiffe would be very helpful if someone
had a lot of power.  That one I knew for sure...  :-)

David