OT - computer/Scanner question

I went to use my scanner tonight, but it's gone French on me!  I've had it
about a year, it's an epson cx4600 printer/scanner/copier.  I've used it
some with no trouble, but noe enough to be familiar with it.
I go to use it tonight and it's display language has changed to french!  I
don't get it, the rest of my computer is in English, but the menu and window
the scanner opens in is in french - I don't see an obvious way to set it
back to english (note: I'm fairly computer illiterate)
Any ideas?
TIA
GP

--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy