Re: Engine

Well, I'm getting about 400 to 450kms per tank, and that's what, 50 L?  So
that'd be 8 to 9 km/L.  Kinda low.

As for converting to manual, how much would this cost, and what changes
would have to be made?   I probably can't afford it until I get rid of my
student debt, and by then will my car be alive?   I'd hope so, but...

I'm going to change the fuel filter asap.

Mike