Re: Engine

> Do you have
> problems accelerating? Details...
>     -Josiah

Oh yeah.  Well, I suppose so at least.  I've never been in another rocco, so
I don't really know what's normal.  But it is quite sluggish to accel when
already moving.  From dead stop it's ok, usually get some squawk, but it
tapers off.  Another thing is It's the rare auto.

As for recent fixes, I just got an engine-back exhaust cause the Canadian
winter killed my downpipe and cat.  I also got a new gas tank and water pump
put on.  Last year I put in a K&N filter and new Bosch Platinums.

So I suppose after the compression test, the injectors should be looked at?
Oh, and the fuel filter hasn't been changed in a couple years I think.  The
inside of the head looks nasty from what I can see from the oil cap.

Anyway, thanks for you help, and keep the advice a comin'.

Mike