Re: Engine

I'd give the engine a compression test. That's usually a good way to tell if
the engine itself is good. You should get over 120psi in all four cylinders.
If you're good, then work on ignition, fuel, blocked cat... who knows. Yes,
that's an engine problem. Need more info to tell you what. Do you have
problems accelerating? Details...
    -Josiah