Re: Stumper. WTF. New one to me. Anyone? -UPDATE!-

Just got back from the Junkyard.

$20 for a coil and an Ignition control unit. Popped the ignition control
unit in and drove home without the fear of being stuck in traffic, again.
(Got stuck at 2 stoplights before I got to the junkyard.) 2 screws and
the plug and its installed. For anyone who doesnt know where its located,
look under the rain tray on the drivers side behind the big box.
(This is on MK-II 8V's. YSMV.)

So FWIW, that little bitty 7 pin black box can ruin your day if it wants
to.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and