Re: Tighten _all_ the bolts

Whew! Glad to hear that was OK. I recently had the WHEEL fall off my Rabbit, so
don't feel bad : )
    Actually, a front control arm mounting bolt worked itself loose, too, but
that wasn't my error. It wasn't close to falling out, and I think it was
because I have pretty stiff suspension and live on a dirt road.
    -Josiah