Tighten _all_ the bolts

So I finally figured out what some of the wierd road vibration I've
been getting in my "99" Scirocco (if you know what I mean).  I can
now diagnose what a loose control arm feels like...like I mean
both rear 15mm nuts finger tight and ready to fall off...like
the 22mm front bar was doing more to hold the rear of the control
arm still then the mounting bolts...bleech.  Drove 1,500 miles
like that, smart eh?  Generates a bizzare sort of vibration on
the highway also (which I mistakenly attributed to my hefty 2L).

So the next time you have a huge part of your car apart, double
check all the bolts.  The funny thing is that I didn't drive
the car today, because it was pretty much out of gas, and I was
out of money.  I took the winter Scirocco instead, loaded with
my 2 sons (3 year old & a 4 month old)...I doubt the control
arm would have made it to work with me today since the nuts were
only on by a couple of threads at this point (had to stick my
finger inside the nut to touch the tip of the stud).  I figured
it out when I took the car around the block for some gas tonight,
and I heard a soft clunk pulling out of my driveway, and the
steering was a bit sloppy...then I suddenly remembered _not_
tightening that clamp.  Could have been a tragic end to this story...

Double check the important stuff.

==Brett