Re: Engine

Yeah changing the fuel filter is usually a good idea. Check the injectors,
injector seals. What kind of gas mileage are you getting? Does it really suck? I
would think that even in an automatic, you should be able to expect like 27mpg
or something. (What does that mean in metric? I dunno... suppose I could figure
it out... umm like 11 km/l... does that make sense?). Check the compression
before you do any work on the engine, though.
    Let us know what's up. Change to a standard trans. The rarer the autos are,
the better, I say (grin)
    -Josiah (mad because he's driving around an auto right now, never mind that
it's not a VW, or even European... or even mine)