New to List + Seats

Hey guys and gals.

My name is Corky Williams and I bought my first scirocco yesterday for
$1250.00. It is a 1986 Black 8V, and it runs great at 178,000 miles. This
is my 4th VW and I am only 23. Man, I have owned a lot of cars (6 total:
2 Hondas [shit cars], 86 Gti, 75 SuperBeetle, 84 Vanagon.)

I just put some new rims and tires on the car this morning for a great
price of 600.00 bucks. Those nice 5 spokes flat silvers with some Yok's.

I have to thank Eric, aka Night Shadow, for getting me re-hooked on the
Scirocco, I loved his from the first moment I saw it when I moved into
the same apartment complex as him, and it made me forget my GTi. Plus he
is helping me out with a few of the mods.

But anyways, the real reason I am writing this, I need some new seats for
it. The ones in their are busted. The drivers has a bad spring in the
lower part and the passengers turn knob to adjust the angle of the seat
is busted. I am also looking for the top half of a center console.

Please let me know if any of you can help.

Thanks,
Corky

86 Scircco : 86 GTi : 84 Vanagon : 75 SuperBeetle