Re: holy shit

man the motro was new when i took it there then  if you had been reading
my prior notes the lower radiator hose blew  she only had 30 miles so i
could not have doen to much
jonas
yea yea i see how it is always blame the driver why the fuck cant you
blame the mechanic for once,
i have blown 2 8v motor as well but that was 2 years ago