Re: Meze blows...like a warm North African wind

On Thu, 16 May 1996 22:25:12 -0700 Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:

>Actually, I would like to see Shawn's Scirocco.  In fact, I'd love to
>see it pulled up beside me at a really long stretch of road, just before
>we have a little race.  And I'd like to look at it for a couple of
>minutes, cuz as soon as we started running, the only thing I would see
>of dear Meze's car would be the headlights in my rearview!!  You are
>hereby challenged in front of the clan, brother!  I am simply ill with
>anticipation of the first time we meet.

Just for discussion sake (er, talking sheist is probably more accurate)
if you were to pull out in front of me and you were looking at my
headlights, id put my brights on and blind yur arse! : )-
Heh! How would you like to Autox my car?? As I have said in my last
message, Paul Krucker is in town (pkrucke@logistics.calibersys.com) and
will be driving my car all weekend long to get ready for sundays autox at
the stadium. He will be co-driving it with me and its gonna be great fun.
(Finally I will be able to get some pictures of my car in action! and SEE
it in action too!) We will be going to do the Malabu Grand Prix on
saturday to warm up. Same rules as when I was in Colorado with Mannix,
loozer buys beer and Nachos! (I think im due some chips.)

<slap-slap> I accept your challenge! Now just get your ass over here so
we can do this! (If your a good boy, you can race my Scirocco too..)  :)
Challenger walks, right?? (Hey, its American rules buddy!)<G>

>Hopefully, by the time we actually meet face-to-face, I will have a
>suspension in my car that actually works.   Then we can try out the
>twisties, too.  You'll have the advantage on me there, cuz you are the
>man of the hour on the track.  Of course, if you get beat by me, you
>will have no excuse.

Oh, so your already making excuses then? I see, that way when you DO get
beat, you will already have this foundation to remind us all of....
ROTFL!!!!  Shit, spilled my REDDOG!

Hey, and why does Meze hafta blow?? huh? Why's it gotta be like that?
Huh? Huh??

<My best "Mar-in"  immitation. Thank you...I'll be in town ALL week.>

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and