Re: Meze blows...like a warm North African wind

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> Well, mostly central in the US would be someplace in Colorado, no? Kansas

YES!....How bout Boulder...all you guys could meet Kevin(who makes this
list possible) and the infamous non-scirocco driving Mannix...and of
course I'd let you all have the privaledge of meeting me! ;-)...

Hows this, everybody comes in Friday night, hit the local scene(godda love
the college girls!)...then Saturday I take you guys on one of the best
roads in Colorado...the Peak to Peak Highway.....then Sunday we cruise to
Denver and overwhelm the Autocross with Sciroccos...(we already have 3
mkI's racing....)...

> Also, we dont all have to race in DSP, you E-stocker 16V's should put up
> a good show as well. We could terrorize the streets at night and make the
> course workers chase cones all day.

Hmmmm...I hope your working when I'm on the track.....hehehe...

> Well, I think that would be an awsome sight to see a whole area of
> nothing but VW's in the paddoc, ready to race!

YES! YES!

> Then we could get a "LIST" member photo shoot. That would be cool too.
> Anyways. Think on it. Its only a year away, it will be here before you
> know it!

Naw, lets do a winter thing! The local SCCA has a winter series!

Eric