Re: Meze blows...like a warm North African wind

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:08:01 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
>Hey, that's got me thinking...If we ever have a big get together, we
>need to have Saturday night drag racing and Sunday autocrossing at a
>local SCCA event.
>
>Jim
>--

Well, mostly central in the US would be someplace in Colorado, no? Kansas
maybe? Perhapps we need to organize an event for next years SCCA Autox
Nationals in Topeka? I mean, if your gonna race, this is the one to be
in, right? Besides, with the RX3's in CSP, there should be some higher VW
finishes next year. I got Wenzels message but most UNFORTUNATE for me, I
dont read MIME and therefore the message is kinda wasted. My point is,
what was the highest Scirocco finishing in DSP??

Also, we dont all have to race in DSP, you E-stocker 16V's should put up
a good show as well. We could terrorize the streets at night and make the
course workers chase cones all day.

Well, I think that would be an awsome sight to see a whole area of
nothing but VW's in the paddoc, ready to race!

Then we could get a "LIST" member photo shoot. That would be cool too.
Anyways. Think on it. Its only a year away, it will be here before you
know it!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and