Meze blows...like a warm North African wind

> Hopfully I have accounted for the major details aside from wind speed,
> humidity, elevation, or the price of goat's milk in the Himalayas. Sorry
> for the frustration.

	Goat's Milk?  Haha, good one! :)  You seem a little vexed...

> What I'd REALLY like to see is Shawn's Scirocco going 172!  Now that
> would be a Halloween treat!

	Actually, I would like to see Shawn's Scirocco.  In fact, I'd love to
see it pulled up beside me at a really long stretch of road, just before
we have a little race.  And I'd like to look at it for a couple of
minutes, cuz as soon as we started running, the only thing I would see
of dear Meze's car would be the headlights in my rearview!!  You are
hereby challenged in front of the clan, brother!  I am simply ill with
anticipation of the first time we meet.

	Hopefully, by the time we actually meet face-to-face, I will have a
suspension in my car that actually works.   Then we can try out the
twisties, too.  You'll have the advantage on me there, cuz you are the
man of the hour on the track.  Of course, if you get beat by me, you
will have no excuse.

> ahem, Thank you,
> Jim

	No, thank you!  Your message mixed in with my adrenyline and
testosterone has probably signed my death warrant. :)

	Hey, why don't we all just meet like half way or something.  Everyone,
hop in your cars, and we'll meet in the middle of the continent
somewhere and see what everyone looks like and look at each other's cars
and race all around like a bunch of speed junkies...cool.

	Ok, well, I'm going to try to stop talking nonsense now, but I don't
think I can...

jason
the mad bastard