fastest scirocco

Shwan mentioned the fastest scirocco, I became curiuos and started
looking for the pictures of the 160MPH VWs I saw on a site. I think it
was New Dimensions but I can't find it now. I believe there was an A1
GTI a Scirocco and maybe even a jetta All Trubos and I think 2.0ls

The caption said something about having very brave drivers behind the
wheel. Anyone out there know where these pictures are?

--
Kevin McGrath
Value Systems