suspension update, and an alternator light Q

On 5/12/07, LEF <rocco16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good advice except for the dielectric grease on the battery connectors.
>
> Dielectric grease is an electrical insulator.  You'd want to use petroleum
> jelly or a good ELECTRICALLY-CONDUCTIVE grease (it's available) for this.

Oops, I actually don't add the di-electric grease until after
everything is assembled (as a protective barrier) - ignore my advice
of adding it before re-assembling the wires/cables...

Larry, I've never used an electrically conductive grease - will it
help combat battery post/cable corrosion like a good smearing of
di-electric grease?

Later,

Mark.
75