urethane suspension bushings?

RoccoHeads,

The search engine appears to be down, and after searching through the last two years of Scirocco emails, I've found very little reference to suspension bushings of any kind.  I have a little thumping going on down there when doing tight radius turns so I plan to replace all the suspension bushings at the same time I'm doing struts.  My question is who sells urethane bushings for the Scirocco?  Can I get a full set or just in onesies?  If they are unavailable, can I get a set from somewhere other than the stealership?  Any opinions on pluses or minuses of urethane on the Scirocco?

Thanks a lot,

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
1987 2.0L 16V Scirocco
see homebuilt airplane N56ML at http://www.N56ML.com