urethane suspension bushings?

We did the full suspension & steering bushings without the motor mounts
(used the stiffer rubber bushings) on my 79.  Except for the goddamn squeaks
I like the response.  But then again I never drove it with the old rubber
ones before they were replaced.  Sean found a complete Prothane front & rear
set for cheap (< $70).  Will see if the deal still exists and let you know.
Here is a full kit for a rabbit but should be exactly same for any A1 for
$88 + shipping.
http://www.rsjparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=34_45&products_id=219&osCsid=9490f1c384754eaf9760f3e131823467

--
Gordy