urethane suspension bushings?

One on the local Portland import shops has the complete kit for $60.  I will
purchase this for anyone that wants one you just have to pay for the
shipping.  Here is a photo of the kit:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/SCIROCCOPARTS/photo#5084540012936822098
The sticker says "part number 22-2008 - Total kit rab/golf/jetta 75-84".
The salesman on the phone said he has one so I do not know if there is more
than that in their inventory.  Mark has first dibs then whoever.