urethane suspension bushings?

You can get urethane bushings from Potterman.  We did all urethane to my
son's car, Steering rack, control arrms, and upper struts (actually
bonrath).  I would reccomend against the control arms and the steering
rack as every little bump will send a jarring jolt though the car and your
body.  I did not like it at all. IMHO.