Finally got my build thread up on Vortex

(replies within, just to piss evert=yone off equally...
for putting up with my "too many bad moods"
> >  (anyone get that movie reference? It should be enough to put me in
> >  jail...) Hope the link works...
> >  cathy
>

> "Canadian Bacon"?

Bing bing bing...and what does he win? Meh, dibs on half dead TD parts
maybe....

> Nice thread!  It must have taken you all night to upload those pics
> with your craptacular dialup service!

Actually, no, my new laptop does wireless...it was all about planning
ahead. And I hate all of you speedy types even more now..

I'll be adding my Caddy mTDI
> build thread on the vortex this weekend as well (just got my VNT20
> turbo in the mail today!!!), but I've never even checked out the
> Rabbit/Caddy forum - I may just post it in the Scirocco forum...

Double post it! VNT20 eh? May as well. My little VNT baby is sleeping for a
while, she needs brakes, but I'm in no rush because I have the A1s to
drive, drove all three in the last 24 hours and I'm loving it!

Cathy