Finally got my build thread up on Vortex

On 7/6/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, if you wondered what was up with the red hood or the other nonsense
> going on with Klaus at Cincy, or if you have no life like me and like
> looking at pictures of car parts, check out my build thread on Vortex while
> it lives, it'll be off the bottom in short order no doubt....
> <http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=3322625>
> It's a MSnS/crossflow build, with about fourteen cars blended into it, and
> it does run! Again, thanks to Drew and Dan for the fantastic support and
> for putting up with my "too many bad moods" (anyone get that movie
> reference? It should be enough to put me in jail...)
> Hope the link works...
> cathy

"Canadian Bacon"?

Nice thread!  It must have taken you all night to upload those pics
with your craptacular dialup service!  I'll be adding my Caddy mTDI
build thread on the vortex this weekend as well (just got my VNT20
turbo in the mail today!!!), but I've never even checked out the
Rabbit/Caddy forum - I may just post it in the Scirocco forum...

Later,

Mark.
75
82
82 Caddy - mTDI swap underway!
91 Jetta Coupe - lovin' life after months of lavish treatment