Scirocco love on the 4th

Been a little busy lately but I had a job in Eugene on the 5th so I drove
down the evening of the 4th.

I stopped by Gordy's place to deliver his part from Peter... Hung out
checked out the brood.  (one of which I was responsible for LOL).  Had quite
a case of rocco envy as I have none that are in drivable condition
currently.  (I still say that Red one is a good deal BTW)

Gordy has the MOST AWESOME shop accessory I have ever seen.  He's got a
toilet in the corner... no walls!  The thought did cross my mind to top
shelf it... http://www.monkey.org/~billfant/toilet.html  But I couldn't do
that to Gordy he's offered me help on more than one occasion.  AND he's got
FLOWMASTER stickers on it.  That exempts him automatically.  If it was MIKE
SMITH's toilet though, that's entirely another story.  That was definately
cool though.  I don't know how many times I have been in the garage spending
quality time with my scirocco, stripping bolts, and had to stop so I could
go "put a Chief to sea".  Awesome Bro.

The drive down was rather eventful.  I was in the R32 cruising along and
this double trailored semi decided to run me off the road.  I mean not just
a little bit of shoulder, but completely into the median.  If there had been
a cable barrier there I would have eaten it for sure.  (antilocks and ESP
don't mean shit on wet grass at 80mph)  Maybe that was why I didn't hook
Gordy up I had previously soiled myself.  (OK Not really)

What else... oh yea.  Saw a semi--possibly the same ass-hat that tried to
kill me, on it's side in the middle of the freeway about 50 miles north of
Portland.  A couple of punks in a brand new GTI got owned, optested the
speed limiter.

All in all a good road trip.

Chris

--