Scirocco love on the 4th

Thanks for not topping off my shitter :)  Wish we had more time to chat,
that it was not pitch dark and I was 1-2 beers away from being completly
hammered.  Love you R32 and I hope to get to push some pedles on her some
day.  Glad to hear you made it back without visiting anymore ditches.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5