Any car audio experts on the list? (ie, installers, designers, competitors)

What sort of things have people done for door speakers?  My old,
falling apart doorcards somehow had 5.25's in there,the p.o. had
rigged the installation.
Currently I have infiniti 4x6's.  They're *OK*
I'd be interested if people have made custom enclosures for 6.5 rounds
or even 6x9's?
Or just curious what people have done for their door speakers.

Thanks,

GP