From: Socorro Friend [mailto:budhtbwee@bishopcochran.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:58 AM
To: *snip*
Subject: Socorro Friend wrote:

hi Socorro i hope this is your e-mail.
I was like to see you the other day. I hope you are actually had like the
New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about yesterday
involves a company called Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already heading up, but the big information isn't even out yet, so
there's still time. I have got this shares already and made 2000. I
recommend you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Socorro Friend