Lockup advice?

On 7:06:12 pm 09/11/05 Blake Irvin <blake@clockserver.homeip.net> wrote:
> OK, so, what brand/type of caliper should I use to replace the seized
> one(s)?  I'm not really looking to make this car a street monster or
> anything just yet.  Saving money for the clutch/tuning work I need to
> do would be a plus.
>
> Any advice?  I don't mind using used parts if they are safe (which
> might be unlikely).
>
> blake/
>

>I just went with a reman from the dealer, so far so good (I've only had it
a year) I had two used ones on that side, they lasted a bit more than a
year before they started siezing up, but they got "tricky" as they aged.
The reman's not showing any signs of that yet.

And Larry, better find out where this guy lives, if he's in the salt belt,
he may have more issues that you have.

Cathy