Lockup advice?

On 8:42:20 am 09/11/05 "Larry Fry" <rocco16@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Just sounds like the ebrake mechanism on that caliper is locked.
> Pull the wheel, take a look, and start playing with stuff....
> Oh, and no more WD40 on the rotors, okay?
>
> Larry
> sandiego16v

Yeah, if you get under there, have someone pull the Ebrake gently and watch
the one that works to see what moves, and I bet it doesn't snap back on the
clamped one. A bit of carefully applied penetrant on that bit and a
screwdriver may release it, and then look at replacing the caliper, it'll
sieze again, Just get a new one, junkyard versions are often no better.

Cathy
1987 16V
1979 8V