Lockup advice?

OK, so, what brand/type of caliper should I use to replace the seized
one(s)?  I'm not really looking to make this car a street monster or
anything just yet.  Saving money for the clutch/tuning work I need to
do would be a plus.

Any advice?  I don't mind using used parts if they are safe (which
might be unlikely).

blake/