What colour green is my 75? (Was: 75 resto update)

On 4/18/05, Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:58:36 -0400, "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have yet to find a definitive answer whether or not the 75 metallic
> >green is the same as the 76 metallic green.  I'm going to bug a
> >bodyshop tomorrow to look up the code in their books and see what I
> >come up with...
>
> I'm guessing "Palma Metallic" in 75.  The "Viper Green" looks to be
> new in 76.   http://samworld.de (in German) shows it that way.

Thanks for the link!  It's hard to tell colour that's been scanned and
displayed on a monitor, but the 'Palma Metallic' looks a bit too
dark...

I'll bring both paint codes to the bodyshop and see what I can come up
with...  The 'Palma Metallic' colour code is (L) 95K - * I think the
'L' might be a Porsche thing since they also preclude the 'Viper Green
Metallic' code with a 'L' - whereas VW doesn't... (96N)

Thanks!

Mark.
75
80 S