Rust & removal - REDUX - Picklex 20

On 4/18/05, GREG DUNN <greggearhead@adelphia.net> wrote:

> > Looks like it spanks POR-15 and esp that 'Elmers Glue in the Black
> > bottle' I picked up from my FLAPS that didn't do much at all.
>
> I have never used this new stuff, but I have used POR15 for years and years.
> Haven't had any problems at all, unless the prep wasn't good.
>
> With decent prep, the stuff is very strong and lasts and lasts.

One thing I like about Picklex20 is that it comes in a spray bottle
(Windex-type bottle).  You simply apply it, leave it for 2 minutes,
and then wipe off the excess.  It cleans/conditions the metal,
converts rust, inhibits future rust, and primes in one step... You can
also weld right through it (actually strengthens the weld 40-60%).

I was sold on this stuff a long time ago - hopefully it'll perform as
advertised...  Time will tell I guess!

Later,

Mark.
75