New York Times Scirocco article

>I too want some Scirocco.org stickers...... Is placing an order with
Potters the only way to get them?

With my last two orders I have asked for them, but they still have not
arrived here.   I think the guy that packs the orders does not read past the
number of parts ordered.  After they didn't arrive with the first order I
asked Mike to make sure they got in the second order, but the still never
arrived.  Maybe someday it will get right and they will actually ship with
one of my orders.

G/L

Dave

David L. Winchell, II