[OT] My Other DD VW Car - now really getting ot

Quoting Spewey <spewey@comcast.net>:

> 2l - short for two litres
> does not make for a - same in English
> bulli - an ox; slang for farm truck
> moto - "In 1990, some 12 years pre-dating Porsche [Cayenne], MSDS
> introduced its own S.U.V. the "Range Panzer". This 4WD,911 / 3.2 litre
> powered Vanagon (go anywhere) Syncro , was featured in "European Car"
> magazine, December, 1991. In 1998, MSDS went full tilt with the
> introduction of its German8ter. This one-ton rated, six passenger, 400HP
> small block Chevy powered, VW DoubleCab Transporter is Martin's answer
> to the boring pick-up trucks on the market today."

Yeah, I hear ya...

> http://www.msdsinc.com/about.htm
>
> Of course if the Phaeton W12 fits, wear it.

Prolly does, but it don't fit in my wallet...

One day, I will get a gray market Vanagon Crew (don't know if I want 4WD or
not), and put a 2.0 Passat TDI...  They did away with the injection pump on
this motor, the injectors are actuated by the cam...  Upped the power to like
105-110hp, but the torque rose a good deal...  THAT, and then tune it with
larger injectors...  Performance, AND economy, in a highway-bound bread-
box...  :-)- -   WOOOOHOOOO

David